
Since I was young, I used to help my mom clean the house. I would kick my brother Richard and my sister Lilly out of the house and lock the doors. Then I would turn the radio on pretty loud and go at it. My mother always told me what a good bathroom cleaner I was, so I always did the best job I could. The thing I have always hated about dirty bathrooms is the tub and shower walls. I have always had to work so hard to get the soap scum off (disgusting). Well now that I found the Mr. Clean Eraser, it makes my work so easy and quick. I always thought that it only cleaned crayon from walls, but It really cleans the shower and takes the water spots off the facets too! I love this stuff. So easy even kids can do it!

Thanks for the tip! I hate the shower too!
ReplyDelete