Quotes

The opposite of faith is not doubt.. it is certainty. I heard this on a podcast by Dr. OZ



"Imagination creates reality...man is all imagination"--Neville (1905-1972), visionary and mystic

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Visit from the Bates

ETHAN
OLIVIA
PHOEBE

REGINA

Here are 4 of my grandkids. They are all growing up so fast. Ethan will be 8 this year. Olivia told me she was going to 1st grade this year. She will be 6 in November. Phoebe turned 4 on August 5th. They went to Bear Lake with Derek's family.
Regina is 16 months and is so cute. She is walking and trying to communicate. She is fun and easy to care for.




We had Phoebe open her present right before bed time. We got her a Sleeping Beauty crown from Disney World. She seemed to be happy to have it.
I enjoyed having them here even though Olivia and Phoebe came down with a 24hr Bug. They slept for one day and were great the next. I enjoyed my talks with Sophia and Derek and will see them again on the way back from Bear Lake.
I love having kids around because they are so honest. It gives me a reality check.
One morning Ethan came to our bed and was talking to us and he looked over at me and said, "You look like and old man with hairs on his chin". HA!HA! Way to start your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment