skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Prieta Peluda
Childhood nickname.
Quotes
The opposite of faith is not doubt.. it is certainty.
I heard this on a podcast by Dr. OZ
"Imagination creates reality...man is all imagination"--Neville (1905-1972), visionary and mystic
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Grandkid favorite pictures
Phoebe the Queen!
.
Kaya at Halloween, Liliaan made her costume
Olivia after her singing program
Regina with her hair curled.
Ethan, ready for Church
1 comment:
Sophie
April 21, 2008 at 9:42 AM
Hi! Cute pictures! I'm glad I can comment now!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Megan
United States
I am from El Paso Texas where I was born and raised. My parents came from Chihuahua Mexico. I was raised bi-lingual in Spanish and English.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
The Brown Family
6 years ago
Right out of the Oven
9 years ago
Bates Desert Living
13 years ago
life at 123 house
14 years ago
Happy Chaos
15 years ago
Lalaba
16 years ago
www.liveat123house.blogspot.com
Booth Party of Four
Bowman Story
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
11/29 - 12/06
(1)
►
04/05 - 04/12
(1)
►
02/01 - 02/08
(1)
▼
2008
(45)
►
10/19 - 10/26
(1)
►
10/05 - 10/12
(1)
►
08/31 - 09/07
(1)
►
08/03 - 08/10
(1)
►
07/27 - 08/03
(5)
►
07/06 - 07/13
(4)
►
06/08 - 06/15
(1)
►
06/01 - 06/08
(1)
►
05/25 - 06/01
(2)
►
05/18 - 05/25
(2)
►
05/11 - 05/18
(1)
►
04/27 - 05/04
(5)
►
04/20 - 04/27
(2)
▼
04/06 - 04/13
(6)
Grandkid favorite pictures
What we have been Doing
1 grandma left
What to do with Maya
Where I work
Hawaii Kids
►
03/30 - 04/06
(1)
►
03/16 - 03/23
(3)
►
03/09 - 03/16
(1)
►
02/10 - 02/17
(7)
Labels
Family
(11)
About me
(3)
Vacations
(3)
Educational
(2)
Grandkids
(2)
Work
(2)
Cleaning
(1)
Emotional
(1)
Family Events
(1)
Food
(1)
Funny
(1)
Health
(1)
I like it
(1)
Interesting
(1)
Movies
(1)
Pets
(1)
Projects
(1)
Spare time
(1)
Places I visit often
Positive Radio
Hi! Cute pictures! I'm glad I can comment now!
ReplyDelete