Sunday, April 27, 2008
Just some thoughts
Right now I feel like I could devour so many books and concepts and ideas. I love learning new things. I am facinated by Astrology, Numerology, and any kind of positive information that makes my life happy and fulfilled. I grew up in the LDS church and learned some truths that are validated by so many other teachings in the world. It is facinating to me how these different fields can all come together into one great whole. I am especially drawn to nutrition, and recipies as well. Having my mother staying with me and I want to know more about aging and how I can help her. She has given me so much joy! I want to help make her life better and easier. She makes me laugh everyday. She is forgetting many things and is having trouble walking. She keeps talking about how she is doing her rounds with all her children and then she can leave. Now that I am 55 years old, I am feeling like I have another 55 years I could live. I have made many changes recently and feel more are on their way. I have always been interested in nutrition and hope to be as healthy as possible when I reach 100 years. I love to listen to talk radio as long as it isn't negative. I like to hear different points of view. I love languages and have been learing Japanese, Irish, and Italian through podcasts. When I learn about other cultures, it helps me understand people better. I am learning how wonderful people and their life stories can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment