skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Prieta Peluda
Childhood nickname.
Quotes
The opposite of faith is not doubt.. it is certainty.
I heard this on a podcast by Dr. OZ
"Imagination creates reality...man is all imagination"--Neville (1905-1972), visionary and mystic
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Movies
Roelof and I went to an early show of the Iron Man this morning and we really loved it! It was very entertaining and fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Megan
United States
I am from El Paso Texas where I was born and raised. My parents came from Chihuahua Mexico. I was raised bi-lingual in Spanish and English.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
The Brown Family
5 years ago
Right out of the Oven
9 years ago
Bates Desert Living
13 years ago
life at 123 house
14 years ago
Happy Chaos
15 years ago
Lalaba
16 years ago
www.liveat123house.blogspot.com
Booth Party of Four
Bowman Story
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
11/29 - 12/06
(1)
►
04/05 - 04/12
(1)
►
02/01 - 02/08
(1)
▼
2008
(45)
►
10/19 - 10/26
(1)
►
10/05 - 10/12
(1)
►
08/31 - 09/07
(1)
►
08/03 - 08/10
(1)
►
07/27 - 08/03
(5)
►
07/06 - 07/13
(4)
►
06/08 - 06/15
(1)
►
06/01 - 06/08
(1)
►
05/25 - 06/01
(2)
►
05/18 - 05/25
(2)
►
05/11 - 05/18
(1)
▼
04/27 - 05/04
(5)
I did it
Movies
Mom went to the Dr.
Just some thoughts
Oma & Opa's home on the Market
►
04/20 - 04/27
(2)
►
04/06 - 04/13
(6)
►
03/30 - 04/06
(1)
►
03/16 - 03/23
(3)
►
03/09 - 03/16
(1)
►
02/10 - 02/17
(7)
Labels
Family
(11)
About me
(3)
Vacations
(3)
Educational
(2)
Grandkids
(2)
Work
(2)
Cleaning
(1)
Emotional
(1)
Family Events
(1)
Food
(1)
Funny
(1)
Health
(1)
I like it
(1)
Interesting
(1)
Movies
(1)
Pets
(1)
Projects
(1)
Spare time
(1)
Places I visit often
Positive Radio
No comments:
Post a Comment