Quotes

The opposite of faith is not doubt.. it is certainty. I heard this on a podcast by Dr. OZ



"Imagination creates reality...man is all imagination"--Neville (1905-1972), visionary and mystic

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian


Apple - Trailers - The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Roelof and I went to see this movie, and we loved it. Well I loved it! I liked seeing the kids again more grown up. I really liked Lucy, she has such a sweet smile. I liked the Prince too. I just love any movie from England except for one that my girls know about. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. We went to see it too! We loved it! Lucy is very special. I also love Aslan! Maybe it has to do with him being a type of the Savior. I do know what movie you are talking about! Heee, heee...

    ReplyDelete