I have been reading "The Divine Matrix Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief. by Gregg Braden.
I have read a few books by this author and find that there are some really interesting things that he has said that have really got me thinking. I keep hearing the phrase "We are all connected" and this author has explained it in a way I can understand. I have been experiencing this connection a lot lately. Especially with Roelof my husband. I think something and then my husband says it out loud, or I think about needing something from the store and he brings it home. It is almost as if whatever I think transmits automatically to him. I have also had many deja vu moments that I have a hard time understanding. Braden says that "Between 1993 and 2000 a series of unprecedented experiments demonstrated the existence of an underlying field of energy that bathes the universe." There have been experiments that have shown that DNA affects this energy, and that this energy exists between living tissues. They took some DNA and separated it from the person and tested it as far away as 360 miles. The DNA was measured electrically to see if it responded to the emotions of the person it came from. They found that when the donor experienced emotional "peaks" and "dips", his cells and DNA showed a powerful electrical response at the same instant in time.
Well, as you can tell, I am understanding this concept but not able to explain it very well. The other thing they tested is that our emotions also affect this energy field. That is why what we think about is a creative force and we need to make sure we are thinking in ways that bring about the changes we want and not the ones we don't want. I guess that is one of the reasons the Scriptures talk about our thoughts a lot. As I get older, I am finding that I am getting all the answers to the questions I used to wonder about when I was young, like why do I have to pray or read scriptures, or be kind and loving, or not watch violent movies etc. etc. I must say, it makes it easier to create my world the way I want it when I am closer to the source or as I define it as (God, our father).
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fascinating, I love books like this!
ReplyDeleteFascinating! I love reading books like this.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting:) Derek and I do that sometimes too. That think of something and he brings it home. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete