

I have not been blogging much lately. After getting a Temp Job with Rio Tinto and working 8 hours a day. I didn't have much time to sit down and try to figure out how to do it. It seems to take longer for those that aren't to savvy in this field.
I have been trying to get away from Winter in Utah. 2009 came in with a bang! Right away I got laid off from Rio Tinto. Just in time to go help Sophia after her surgery. I stayed two weeks and had a wonderful time. I got to stretch my cooking muscles and got to watch a bunch of Indian movies. I have figured out how much I like to clean. I spent most of my days in a trance, cleaning and having fun with the little kids. Having time to just sit and talk to Sophia was really good for me. We spent time figuring out why we do things and why certain things bother us. I must say she is a remarkable girl(woman)and has together with her husband Derek, done a marvelous job in raising their 4 children. I must say Derek is the greatest guy for her. He is so kind and patient and cuddly!
I went home last week for a day and now I am presently away in New Mexico, helping my sister Marina take care of mom, while she and her husband Claudius are in Utah for his mother's funeral. Nelle was such a wonderful and fun person. I was always impressed with how prepared she was when we visited with our kids. She always had a basket toys for them to play with. I will be returning home next week. Mom is doing well and she has been playing the piano for me and we went for a walk today to the mail box down the street. She will probably be sore tomorrow. I am finding that serving others is more fun than dealing with unemployment and other issues in my own life. Next week I will start working on my life issues.
I am supposed to be writing a paper for the class I am taking, and I always seem to find other things to do like clean, start blogging again etc. etc. to avoid it. I don't know why I am not able to settle in and concentrate. I just have to do it.
My own laptop died when I spilled water on it so I don't have all of my pictures to share, but when I get home from New Mexico I will get some on my blog.
Ta for now! There is noffing I like more than to be connected to my family and read each other's blogs!

No comments:
Post a Comment