Quotes

The opposite of faith is not doubt.. it is certainty. I heard this on a podcast by Dr. OZ



"Imagination creates reality...man is all imagination"--Neville (1905-1972), visionary and mystic

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Have Managed to continue to evade winter.

Last year I made a decision that I no longer wanted to endure the cold winters of Utah. Well I have somehow managed to make that come true this year. From going to California in January, I went to Albuquerque to help my sister Marina take care of my mother. Marina and Claude lost Nelle Bowman, Claude's mother so they went to her funeral in Utah. The weather was really great, and started cooling up after I left. When I got to Utah, it was nice weather for a while, but it started snowing and being cold again so I took off to help Liliaan in Hawaii. I have been here for two weeks and have really enjoyed being in weather where I can really relax and enjoy the cool breezes. I spent my birthday here and my daughter Liliaan and her husband Darin have really great and being with my granddaughter Kaya has been wonderful. She is quite a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment